Saturday, December 26, 2020

One Of The Most Basic Elements Of Yoga Is Belief In A Higher Power

I once told someone that I believe God/the Universe talks to us all the time but I do not think many people are listening. Just as she was saying to me how she wishes a higher power would talk to her she was approaching her car, just started to reach in her bag for her keys/fab, and her car doors opened. Her hand was not in her bag yet. I thought it was funny and she kind of freaked out.

I've had many other experiences that don't appear to have a non-spiritual explanation including being prepared for surgery for my appendix, instantaneously healing, and having being admited to a hospital for a full week for observation and tests because the doctors had no idea what happended.

In my view we are guided by the universe all of the time, a combination of instinct and how things happen and fall in place in our lives, but many of us choose to ignore those things. I view our existence as pure energy, as well as our connection to particular people and animals to also be energetic.  Most common is the inner voice we hear when it is time to make decisions about things, usually giving us the correct decision; After the fact we wish we listened when we go against our instinct.

I've also observed that there are people that are supposed to be in our lives for different reasons, sometimes we know and other times we misinterpret the reasons. I have personally encountered people whom I seem to know yet had never met before. Some people believe in past lives, so maybe there is a possability I knew them before.

Yoga teaches us that we are devine beings and practice connects us to our inner spirituality, connecting us to universal spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment